Description: Content can be captured via a desktop scanner using your devices’s TWAIN or ISIS drivers.
First, Install DocStar client services
Then, To Scan:
- Align your paper and place them in the scanner’s feeder
- Click the Capture tab
- Click on the scan accordion bar to Expand Scan options
- Select the Content Type that best fits the item(s) to be scanned
- Select your Device and scan Settings
- Click Direct Scan to upload the file(s) immediately after scanning is complete or click Preview Scan to scan multiple files, uploading them after all batches have been scanned.
- If using Preview Scan, the scanned filed will display in the grid below the scan settings. Review each item and make any necessary changes. When you are ready to commit to these files and upload them into your site, click Submit
NOTE: If the scan section is greyed out and inaccessible, the DocStar client services may need to be installed or configured first.